Friday, February 25, 2011

Punch-Art Lock and Key

Hi Crafty Stampers,
I got a Bind-it-all a couple weeks ago that I have been wanting for a long, long time. I can't believe I finally got one! My first project with it was this little tiny notebook! This notebook measures 2 1/2" x 3" - that is how small it actually is! I used Baja Breeze on the front and back covers with Baja Breeze classic ink hearts from the Tiny Tags Stamp Set stamped on them. The Lock and Key are punched from Not Quit Navy and Night of Navy Cardstock. Sponged around them with Night of Navy classic ink. I punched the Tiny Tag out of Basic Gray, sponged it with Basic Black and put it into the lock key whole. The silver string is retired from Stampin' Up! I cased the Lock and Key from someone's project that I had seen somewhere - unfortunetaly don't remember where. I thought it turned out so cute! Hope you enjoyed the little notebook! Let me know what you think!

Have a great day!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment